Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
Bullion Capital, in collaboration with Australia’s leading SMSF service providers, provides a simple, secure and cost efficient avenue to physical precious metal investment via your SMSF.
As a Full Member of the ABX, which is the world’s leading electronic institutional exchange for physical precious metals, Bullion Capital gives investors an unparalleled opportunity to access the physical bullion marketplace via their SMSF Administrator.
Advantages of Using Bullion Capital:
- Direct Allocated Ownership: The SMSF holds full legal title to the precious metals, as all bullion is stored on an “allocated” basis, safeguarding it from any potential insolvency scenario.
- World Class Security and Audit: Bullion Capital guarantees superior investment security, using leading third-party vaulting providers Armaguard, Malca-Amit & Loomis International, and auditing and inspection specialists BDO & Inspectorate.
- Accessibility: Investors can enter the global physical precious metal market directly, 23/5 on MetalDesk trading platform, gaining access to greater liquidity and tighter spreads.
- Fund Segregation: All client trading funds are held in a segregated, regulated trust account with Australian authorised deposit-taking institutions. Bullion Capital never uses client funds held in trust for its own purposes.
- Comprehensive trade management tools: Investors can manage and view their cash and bullion holdings, access a complete range of financial and trade reports, and obtain personalised support, all on MetalDesk trading platform.
- Tax Reporting: Financial end of year reporting on purchased, sold and stored precious metals is available through MetalDesk’s live reporting functionality, allowing for easy access to these records at financial year end.
Advantages of Including Precious Metals in your Superannuation Portfolio:
Please select one of our esteemed SMSF specialists through whom you will open your account at Bullion Capital: